Margaret...you need to get to work on this and start posting...
It took me 2 hours to get from Alma's to the airport...by the time I got to my gate it was 4:50 so I was guessing that you had already boarded. Hope everything goes well in your travels to Fargo. Talk to you!
Welcome to being a US-2! If you need anything from a fellow journey-er just ask! The 2005 class is sad we didn't get to meet you guys, but we've been praying for you. Good luck at your assignment!
Past experiences have proven I'm not the best blogger (i.e. forgetting to post, being so critical of what I write that it gets deleted, not spending time to figure out how to make my blog fun technology-wise, ect.), but I'm getting up the nerve to try it again. So here's to you, the reader, and to me for being courageous enough to give it another go.
7 Comments:
Hey, welcome to the wonderful world of blogs! It is good have you.
-Michelle
i will join you on your journey!!!
Why thanks for asking! ;-) Can't wait to hear all the stories about Fargo!!! ~Liz
I'd love to come along. If we all keep in touch, it will be like living 9 lives instead of one. I'll be thinking of you extra on Sunday!
-Katie
If I go on your journey, please go on mine. All my peace! Blair
Margaret...you need to get to work on this and start posting...
It took me 2 hours to get from Alma's to the airport...by the time I got to my gate it was 4:50 so I was guessing that you had already boarded. Hope everything goes well in your travels to Fargo. Talk to you!
Welcome to being a US-2! If you need anything from a fellow journey-er just ask! The 2005 class is sad we didn't get to meet you guys, but we've been praying for you. Good luck at your assignment!
Post a Comment
<< Home